U.K. Carrier HMS Illustrious Sold for Scrap — TO TURKEY!

SMH why are nations still dealing with them on such valuables? UK leaders as dumb as hussein!
——-

The U.K. Royal Navy Invincible-class aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious (R 06), and Nimitz-class aircraft carriers USS Harry S. Truman (CVN-75) and USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN-69) in 2007. US Navy PhotoUnable to find a permanent home for the retired Royal Navy carrier HMS Illustrious, the U.K. Ministry of Defence announced on Tuesday it would sell the ship for scrap to a Turkish firm.Illustrious was sold to LEYAL Ship Recycling Ltd. for around $2.64 million (£ 2 million), read the statement.Commissioned in 1982, Illustrious was deployed at the conclusion of the first Gulf War and provided aid to the Philippines in response following Typhoon Haiyan.The carrier was decommissioned in 2014.The sale comes after three cities – Hull, Portsmouth and British Overseas Territory Gibraltar — had entered failed bids to convert the 22,000-ton ship into a museum, according to The Telegraph.“The size of the warship and the amount needed to maintain her are understood to have defeated all the bids,” wrote the paper in May.Illustrious is scheduled to leave Portsmouth for Turkey in the fall.“We have done all we can for over two years to find a home for the former HMS Illustrious in the U.K., and regrettably all options have now been exhausted,” U.K. Minister for Defence Procurement Harriett Baldwin said in the Tuesday MoD statement.The MoD has sold two other carriers to Turkish scrap merchants in the last several years — HMS Ark Royal for $3.83 million in 2013 and HMS Invincible $2.64 million.The first of two planned Queen Elizabeth carriers, which will bring a carrier capability back to the Royal Navy, is due in Portsmouth in 2017.“As the former aircraft carrier gets ready to leave Portsmouth, so we can look to the future and the arrival of the new Queen Elizabeth Class carriers, which will ensure that the Royal Navy continues to be a pre-eminent maritime power in the modern world,” former Illustrious commander Mike Utley said in a statement.Related

Source: U.K. Carrier HMS Illustrious Sold for Scrap

US ‘ready to hit Syrian, Russian jets’

hussein is determined to see America in an all out war!

The Pentagon has warned Syria and Russia that the US is ready to shoot down their planes, which Washington claims threaten American advisers in northern Syria.The warning came after US fighter jets tried to engage Syrian Arab Air Force aircraft in Syria last week, but the showdown was avoided as government planes left before the Americans arrived.Pentagon spokesman Captain Jeff Davis claimed on Friday the US fighters attempted to intercept the Syrian planes to protect American advisers – a term the US military often uses for its Special Operations Forces – working with Kurdish forces after the Syrian government jets bombed the area.On Monday, another Pentagon spokesman, Peter Cook, said, “We would continue to advise the Syrian regime to steer clear of those areas.”Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook speaks to reporters on February 19, 2016. (Reuters photo)”We are going to defend our people on the ground, and do what we need to defend them,” Cook told reporters.”It’s not a no-fly zone,” he said, adding that “the Syrian regime would be wise to avoid areas where coalition forces have been operating.”When asked about Russia, Cook said the US would also do the same with Russian jets, which have been striking Daesh targets in Syria at the country’s request since last year.”If they threaten US forces, we always have the right to defend our forces,” Cook said.A screen grab taken from footage provided by Russian Defense Ministry on Nov. 2, 2015 shows a target hit during an air raid in Syria. (AP photo)Russia launched its air offensive in Syria in September 2015. According to analysts, the campaign has so far broken the backbone of Daesh and other militants there, and has provided the Syrian government with an opportunity to defeat the foreign-sponsored terrorist onslaught.The US and some of its Arab allies began their campaign in Syria in September 2014 without any authorization from Damascus or a UN mandate.Since then, they have been carrying out airstrikes in the war-torn country, but their air raids have done little to stop the Takfiri group’s advances there.Smoke and flames rise over the Syrian town of Kobani after a coalition airstrike on Oct. 20, 2014. (Reuters photo)Davis said Friday that two Syrian SU-24 attack planes attacked Kurdish forces undergoing training with US Special Operations troops around the northeastern city of Hasakah, but they had left by the time the American jets arrived.In response, the General Command of the Syrian Arab Army said later in the day that Kurdish forces were “attacking state institutions, stealing oil and cotton, obstructing exams, kidnapping unarmed civilians and spreading chaos and instability.”Since March 2011, Syria has been gripped by a foreign-backed militancy. Daesh terrorists still control parts of Syria and Iraq.

Source: PressTV-US ‘ready to hit Syrian, Russian jets’

muslims Take Christian Pastor, Hack His Arms Off, Chop His Legs Off And Then Decapitate Him. Now Major Christian Leaders Are Calling For Christians To Carry Arms And Defend Themselves Against islamic Persecutors

This is what killary and hussein want for America and their liberal counterparts have convinced idiots they are not going to be impacted by this.

Always remember and never forget, ALL muslims are terrorist – islam is evil!!

Do not capitalize their terms — they are NOT worthy of such!
————–

Muslims Take Christian Pastor, Hack His Arms Off, Chop His Legs Off And Then Decapitate Him. Now Major Christian Leaders Are Calling For Christians To Carry Arms And Defend Themselves Against Islamic Persecutorsby Ted on July 14, 2016 in Featured, GeneralBy Theodore ShoebatA horrifying massacre took place in Nigeria, in which Muslim terrorist took a Christian pastor, hacked his arms off, chopped off his legs and then decapitated him. This murder, alongside a string of other killings of Christians that have recently taken place, have pushed major Christian leaders in Nigeria to call for Christians to carry arms and defend themselves. Here is one report on the story:The national leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has charged its faithful not to wait and be killed, rather they should defend themselves.The CAN was reacting to the recent killing of a 42 year old female preacher, Mrs. Elisha Olawale, by suspected Muslim fanatics in the Kubwa area of Abuja.Mrs. Elisha Olawale was brutally killed, on Saturday July 9, 2016, while on Christian evangelism in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).A statement issued by CAN’s General Secretary, Rev. Musa Asake, advised Christians across Nigeria to “buckle up” and defend themselves against “mindless attacks.”The statement further called on security agencies to ensure that the perpetrators of the act are brought to book.The statement reads: “The authority’s inaction is becoming unbearable and may not be tolerated anymore.“The unprovoked attacks on Christians and the authority’s inaction is becoming unbearable and may not be tolerated anymore, inasmuch as we will continue to call on Christians to remain tolerant and law abiding, it is becoming inevitable to also call on them to buckle up and be ready to defend themselves against these incessant unprovoked and mindless attacks.“The National leadership and the entire members of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) have received with rude shock and disbelief the report of yet another religious hatred murder of a dedicated 42 year old Christian mother of seven children, Mrs. Eunice Elisha, who on Saturday 9th July, 2016, was brutally killed while doing Christian evangelism.“Mrs. Eunice Elisha was murdered in Kubwa area of Abuja, FCT, in the early hours of the day. Her neck was slashed and she was also stabbed in the stomach. About a month ago in Kano, Mrs. Bridget Agbaheme, a 74 year old Christian was murdered at Wambai market due to an altercation with a Muslim man who came to the front of her shop to perform ablution. Her offence was that she objected to the Islamic washing rite in front of her shop.“Just last week a clergyman of the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) Reverend Zakariya was killed by attackers suspected to be Fulani Herdsmen in Obi LGA of Nasarawa state. They attacked him on his farm, cut off his arms and legs, then they chopped his head with a machete. Another fresh but sad news reaching us is that of the Fulani herdsmen militia that is back on rampage killing 81 people in multiple attacks in Logo and Ukum local government areas of Benue state in central Nigeria.“In recent times, there have been multiple cases of attacks by Fulani herdsmen on various Christian communities, all over the nation. In the South East and in the South South zones, there have been gruesome attacks on IPOB members and on Christian communities in the Niger Delta. All these are in addition to the relentless attacks of Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen in the Middle Belt and southern Borno.“The Christian Association of Nigeria commiserates with the families affected by these mindless orgies of death and destruction as well as with the entire Christian community in Nigeria. We pray that God in His mercy shall comfort and strengthen the families of all the Nigerians affected in these unwarranted murders unleashed upon the nation by religious extremists.“The recurring decimal of violence and murder of innocent Nigerian citizens on the basis of religious intolerance demands specific and relevant response from all concerned citizens in the country more so when the government in power seems to have adopted an attitude of lukewarm response to the evils being perpetrated in Nigeria in the name of religion.“The discrimination against non-Muslims in Nigeria under the Buhari Administration is assuming a dangerous dimension that should not be left to the vagaries of time and circumstance to resolve.“You will agree with me that with these happenings and the lukewarm attitude by the authorities concern toward putting an end to it, Nigeria is dancing a macabre dance of death, both for the nation and for its citizens. It is time to stop the beat and let common sense guide the nation out of the present quagmire. A stitch in time saves nine.“Before the situation escalates into an unmanageable national crisis, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) is calling on the authorities both at the states and federal to do everything possi

Source: Muslims Take Christian Pastor, Hack His Arms Off, Chop His Legs Off And Then Decapitate Him. Now Major Christian Leaders Are Calling For Christians To Carry Arms And Defend Themselves Against Islamic Persecutors | Walid Shoebat

Massive Fraud At The Clinton Foundation

Fox News uncovered a plot in which the State Department sought a major land deal with a Nigerian firm that had ties to the Clinton Foundation. It all occurred while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.ThePoliticalInsider.com reported: Shortly after Hillary Clinton left the Obama administration, the State Department quietly took steps to purchase real estate in Nigeria from a firm whose parent company is owned by a major donor to the Clinton Foundation, records obtained by Fox News show.On March 20, 2013, William P. Franklin, an “international realty specialist” at the State Department, emailed Mary E. Davis, an American diplomat stationed in Africa, instructing her to “put on Post letterhead” an “expression of interest” by the department in purchasing property at Eko Atlantic, a massive real estate development off the coast of Lagos. Franklin further instructed that the signed letter was to be “delivered to Ronald Chagoury.”The draft letter, also obtained by Fox News, was undated and addressed to Chagoury care of his firm South Energyx Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of the larger Chagoury Group that is spearheading the Eko Atlantic real estate venture. The State Department letter sought, among other things, to confirm that the department could proceed with “acquisition of the real property…[at] the asking price of $1,250 per square meter.”Overtures to real estate developers from State Department officials scouting locations for embassies, consulates and other diplomatic facilities would ordinarily not arouse interest. But in this case, the budding transaction – never completed, the department now says – raised eyebrows because Ronald Chagoury is the brother and business partner, in the Chagoury Group, of Gilbert Chagoury, a Lebanese-born businessman whom federal records show has donated between $1 and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Source: BREAKING! Fox News Just Exposed A Massive Fraud At The Clinton Foundation

And here’s ANOTHER escapee from the Democrat ‘plantation’

And here’s ANOTHER escapee from the Democrat ‘plantation’There seems to be an increasingly large group of Black Americans as well as Hispanics who are jumping off the Hillary train.

Source: And here’s ANOTHER escapee from the Democrat ‘plantation’

Coalition warned IS oil truckers before bombing them

Washington (AFP) – US-led coalition planes warned drivers of fuel trucks used by the Islamic State group in Syria they were about to be bombed, prompting several vehicles to flee, officials told AFP Wednesday.Multiple warplanes destroyed 83 oil tankers Sunday near Albu Kamal, along Syria’s border with Iraq, as part of an ongoing mission to wipe out the oil-smuggling infrastructure that helps fund IS.At the start of the attack, pilots “fired multiple warning shots to encourage truck drivers to leave the area,” the US military’s anti-IS mission, Operation Inherent Resolve, said in a statement.”Multiple oil tanker trucks departed the area after the warning shots, and we did not pursue them,” officials added.Remaining oil trucks were “stationary at the time of the strike. Based on our assessment, there were no drivers remaining with the vehicles at the time of the strike.”The Obama administration came under criticism from some Republican lawmakers last year after the Pentagon said it had dropped leaflets warning truck drivers of impending strikes.The rationale is that IS presses drivers into service and they are not necessarily IS supporters.Pilots did not drop warning leaflets in Sunday’s attack, which was conducted under Operation Tidal Wave II, named after a World War II mission to bomb oil refineries used by the Nazis.The case highlights the delicate balancing act surrounding strikes against IS targets.Civilian casualties fuel outrage and are used as a rallying cry by jihadists, and the military will often call off a strike if the risk of civilian deaths is deemed too high.But critics have accused the Obama administration of making rules of engagement too restrictive and shackling the military.In just two strikes last year, coalition planes destroyed about 400 tankers that were lined up in the desert waiting to take on illicit oil.In those cases, pilots dropped leaflets warning drivers.

Source: Coalition warned IS oil truckers before bombing them