VIDEO Well Invested Time, What it means to me

StopAndPrayTV

And the truth of the Lord endures forever. Psalm 117:2

Billionaire Bill Gates told theWall Street Journal, “Technology is a boom-or-bust business, but it’s mostly busts. I’ve always assumed that 10% of my technology investments will succeed—and succeed wildly. The other 90% I expect to fail.”[1]

If ninety percent of Bill Gate’s technology investments fail, it’s an indication that nothing in this life is a sure bet—except investments bearing an eternal dividend. We’re repeatedly told in the Bible that God’s Word is eternal. That means spending time in God’s Word is an investment for eternity.

Psalm 119:89 says, “Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven.” The same chapter says, “The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever” (verse 160). Peter said, “But the word of the Lord endures forever” (1 Peter 1:25). And Jesus said, “Heaven and earth…

View original post 88 more words

Author: Lisa the Infidel

I am an #Infidel - born and bred North Carolina.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s