The recurring Game of Thrones’ mantra is “Winter is coming”. In our country, tyranny is coming. But more specifically, tyranny is here. Whether it is called soft tyranny or tyranny depends on the individual. The patriot who stands up for the foundation of our nation, has Sacred honor and is willing to sacrifice everything for future generations understands that there are no degrees to tyranny. Like slavery, tyranny is an all or nothing concept. You cannot be a slave for an hour a day. Any portion of your life that is taken without consent is slavery. Any portion of your life, liberty or property that is taken with consent is tyranny.
Tyranny and its consequences are easily seen in the United States. The tenets of tyranny throughout history have not changed:
- The government oversteps its legal authority.
- Propaganda censors the truth.
- Justice is divided into tiers.
- Indoctrination is introduced into the educational system.
- Religion is suppressed or coerced by the state.
- Taxation and regulations are used to make two classes: workers and looters.
- Opposition to illegal acts by the government is classified as sedition.
- Reporting illegal acts by the government is classified as treason.
- Medical care is rationed.
- The right to private property is abolished over time.